The look of her face says it all.

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Navyrotor

Re: The look of her face says it all.

Post#171 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:39 am

Ooooo... I love that top photo SO much. We can see by her expression that the crying has only just begun.

wulf

Post#172 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:36 pm

Navyrotor wrote:Ooooo... I love that top photo SO much. We can see by her expression that the crying has only just begun.

Gets my vote too. Makes me want to gently brush those tears away..... then slap the shit out of her. :evil:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Navyrotor

Post#173 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:55 pm

This picture inspires so much in my twisted head... here’s the scenario that came to me:

19-year-old Jenny, here, was kidnapped yesterday - the daughter of a female FBI agent who has been investigating a sex slavery ring and is about to expose the whole operation. Jenny has already been through several gang rapes, but so far has been spared any other physical torture. She was just dragged from her cell by her hair, and strung up in a standing spread-eagle to pipes in the ceiling and hooks in the cold, cement floor - using only steel handcuffs that are now chafing horrifically at her young, tender skin.

At this very moment, FBI Special Agent Terri Wade, Jenny’s Mom, is brought into the chamber, naked except for bra and panties and her FBI badge pinned to one breast, a stream of blood flowing from it. Her hands are cuffed behind her and she’s forced into a steel chair, just feet from her whimpering and struggling daughter. “Don’t do this, she pleads... she’s innocent... just deal with me - OH GOD PLEASE, NOOOOOO!!!””

Agent Wade’s panties are cut off and shoved into her mouth, her pleas of mercy silenced as her daughter starts to panic and rattle her steel restraints, the tears and sweat drenching her young, nubile and quivering body. She looks imploringly into her Mom’s eyes, hoping that she can somehow come to her rescue. The dynamic is not lost on the captor, who kisses Jenny on the bridge of her nose, before rendering a brutal slap across her pretty face. The jolt pulls on her tight metal cuffs and she screams through her gag, the drool flowing now on to her full breasts and erect nipples.

Jenny’s real torture now begins ~ with excruciating nipple clamps and a giant, prodded electrical probe roughly shoved into her vagina. She’s wired up to the humming and sparking box on the chrome table next to her, as her muffled squeals further excite the torturer who is about to make her young life a living hell on Earth. He looks into the Mom’s eyes to feast on her horror and disbelief, coupled with hatred and contempt. This is going to be a fucking beautiful evening, he thinks, as he feels his cock stiffen and his breathing quicken, almost in synch with the desperate sobs of his sexy young victim.
Attachments
F118D903-2AF4-4CF2-A28B-8CAEDF2440A8.jpeg
Last edited by Navyrotor on Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Navyrotor

Post#174 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:56 pm

That photo is a Dan Hawke production - he did a lot of hot models, the lucky bastard.
Attachments
52951670-7611-48C0-A86A-AD334168C672.jpeg
9CF3820F-747E-401D-81A2-59CD74CED80F.jpeg
7618A3C2-3F95-4402-9BDA-E8ABD88F0B0F.jpeg

BobDarkroom

Post#175 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:34 pm

From a clip I found on the net some time ago but I don't know the origin. Probably a slasher movie.

Nice tits by the way :)

Video Converter Ultimate_20210214182833.gif

wulf

Post#176 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Navyrotor wrote:This picture inspires so much in my twisted head... here’s the scenario that came to me:

19-year-old Jenny, here, was kidnapped yesterday - the daughter of a female FBI agent who has been investigating a sex slavery ring and is about to expose the whole operation. Jenny has already been through several gang rapes, but so far has been spared any other physical torture. She was just dragged from her cell by her hair, and strung up in a standing spread-eagle to pipes in the ceiling and hooks in the cold, cement floor - using only steel handcuffs that are now chafing horrifically at her young, tender skin.

At this very moment, FBI Special Agent Terri Wade, Jenny’s Mom, is brought into the chamber, naked except for bra and panties and her FBI badge pinned to one breast, a stream of blood flowing from it. Her hands are cuffed behind her and she’s forced into a steel chair, just feet from her whimpering and struggling daughter. “Don’t do this, she pleads... she’s innocent... just deal with me - OH GOD PLEASE, NOOOOOO!!!””

Agent Wade’s panties are cut off and shoved into her mouth, her pleas of mercy silenced as her daughter starts to panic and rattle her steel restraints, the tears and sweat drenching her young, nubile and quivering body. She looks imploringly into her Mom’s eyes, hoping that she can somehow come to her rescue. The dynamic is not lost on the captor, who kisses Jenny on the bridge of her nose, before rendering a brutal slap across her pretty face. The jolt pulls on her tight metal cuffs and she screams through her gag, the drool flowing now on to her full breasts and erect nipples.

Jenny’s real torture now begins ~ with excruciating nipple clamps and a giant, prodded electrical probe roughly shoved into her vagina. She’s wired up to the humming and sparking box on the chrome table next to her, as her muffled squeals further excite the torturer who is about to make her young life a living hell on Earth. He looks into the Mom’s eyes to feast on her horror and disbelief, coupled with hatred and contempt. This is going to be a fucking beautiful evening, he thinks, as he feels his cock stiffen and his breathing quicken, almost in synch with the desperate sobs of his sexy young victim.

Ah yes, a wonderful tale of cruelty with mother and daughter in starring roles.
Well done.

Rupert_137

Post#177 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:23 pm

Navyrotor wrote:This picture inspires so much in my twisted head... here’s the scenario that came to me:

A really expressive photo of real suffering that can tell a lot of stories ...

gowron

Post#178 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:47 pm

"Oh no, please! Not that!"

Actually, "Mmmphhh! Mpppphhh!"

Navyrotor

Post#179 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:26 pm

From some Russian show, I think. You can really see the fear in her eyes in this scene. You can barely see it, but in one photo she’s looking at the syringe he’s holding in front of her, about to inject her with a deadly poison.
Attachments
A434375C-DCF6-4447-B9D3-82F21332FF56.jpeg
505836E8-82A1-4184-A9B5-DF64102E5648.jpeg
95BB8B14-9B93-4F4A-A682-2BF8AA40A5B0.jpeg

wulf

Post#180 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:22 pm

It a piece of art I know, but a well done expression Imo.

Courtesy of Alexarts.
Attachments
daxtwb7-cea3c40e-9d97-49e6-8659-0c0feb82dc8a.jpg

Return to “Open Discussion”