wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

skullchaser

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#121 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:39 pm

stretchrack wrote:
skullchaser wrote:
stretchrack wrote:
I'm glad You find my collection interesting, nice to see here on the forum : )

Thanks for linking that catalogue! Very nice set of files; some I've seen before, some not.

Here are some you might find interesting; from a custom I've ordered from Cruel World. I'm not sure when Alex will post it up. I'm still waiting for "Rope or Money 2" to come down the chute!

May I put some stills from the custom You did with Cruel World, into my imagefap catalogue? I think many would find interesting...

Sure, help yourself. I've put most of them on here. Alex says my 2nd custom will be out this weekend or early next week ("Rope or Money 2") and the other soon after ("Rope or Money 5"). Both have suspension as the climax.
Thomas Chaser

skullchaser

Post#122 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:41 pm

StubbornGoose wrote:We are forgetting the magnificent whipping scene in "Sorrow of a Russian Girl".

One of my favorites as well! Too bad it was done on such poor equipment, but it was an amateur film done on consumer-grade video tape so can't expect much. I don't think a professional model would agree to the abuse she took in that one.
Thomas Chaser

rogerbal

Post#123 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:41 pm

stretchrack wrote:
rogerbal wrote:Stemur's post led me to this gallery:

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/78542 ... Bitches%21

Does anyone know the source of this terrific sequence from that page:

https://www.imagefap.com/photo/14256368 ... =0&idx=6#9

Terrific stuff.

Check my favourtes on xhamster and spankbang, motherless, I think You will find some hot stuff also from this studio (just schek my nick on the sites) : )

Thank you, @stretchrack! I found some favorites of yours on motherless, but couldn't find them on xhamster or spankbang. If you're feeling generous, could you post links? Thanks again.

wulf

Post#124 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:11 am

yyy02 wrote:
lovestellio wrote:Who is this actress who likes to be whipped so strongly?

She's amazing, and went by the name "Sunny" when shooting for this studio. I got some of the clips I have from their Clips 4 Sale website "Erotic Hanging" (?) which is no longer. I saw some of Sunny's strappado work, and that had to hurt.

There were a number of actresses that shot for Erotic Hanging, and I believe they were all Eastern European, judging by their features and the "sets" they used. But Sunny was definitely the hottest.

This is "Maria", a milf who shot for their studio who was pretty hot, imo:
Maria_EH_1.png
Maria_EH_2.png
Maria_EH_3.png

Definitely check out Spankbang, as there are a number of clips, all titled differently. stretchrack's list might be good way to go, as otherwise it's hit or miss. A lot of XHamster's stuff is 240 resolution, which is just not acceptable in this 4K age.

That's the site I was referring to in our other conversation, and 'Maria' too. Thanks for refreshing my old memory.
Btw, that strappado clip with Sunny is a favorite of mine. Very nice.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

stretchrack

Post#125 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:25 am

rogerbal wrote:
stretchrack wrote:
rogerbal wrote:Stemur's post led me to this gallery:

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/78542 ... Bitches%21

Does anyone know the source of this terrific sequence from that page:

https://www.imagefap.com/photo/14256368 ... =0&idx=6#9

Terrific stuff.

Check my favourtes on xhamster and spankbang, motherless, I think You will find some hot stuff also from this studio (just schek my nick on the sites) : )

Thank you, @stretchrack! I found some favorites of yours on motherless, but couldn't find them on xhamster or spankbang. If you're feeling generous, could you post links? Thanks again.

Hi rogerbal, sorry on xhamster privacy settings didn't allow to see my favourites, I just changed it, hope You can check now.
Anyway some videos already removed, but still there are available a couple scenes, including below one with nice, tight wrist suspension scene worth to see:
https://xhamster.com/videos/hold-on-skinny-10565513

Those who like electro, combined with suspension this would be really interesting I think : )
https://www.punishbang.com/videos/685/m ... -in-front/

sonnysear

Post#126 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:09 pm

skullchaser wrote:
StubbornGoose wrote:We are forgetting the magnificent whipping scene in "Sorrow of a Russian Girl".

One of my favorites as well! Too bad it was done on such poor equipment, but it was an amateur film done on consumer-grade video tape so can't expect much. I don't think a professional model would agree to the abuse she took in that one.

My all-time fav. She is suspended for at least 10 min to make that shoot possible. The actual time of her suffering is believed to be much longer since the dude probably spends lots of time fiddle with his camera, and the way her shoulder muscle is stretched, it must be very painful. She is a relatively lightweight girl with thicker shoulder, that makes it less dangerous.

sorrow russuan.gif
sorrow russuan.gif (9.04 MiB) Viewed 1267 times

skullchaser

Post#127 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:54 pm

sonnysear wrote:
skullchaser wrote:

My all-time fav. She is suspended for at least 10 min to make that shoot possible. The actual time of her suffering is believed to be much longer since the dude probably spends lots of time fiddle with his camera, and the way her shoulder muscle is stretched, it must be very painful. She is a relatively lightweight girl with thicker shoulder, that makes it less dangerous.

sorrow russuan.gif

I've always liked the slow build-up as her strength wanes. The continuous shoot means she endured all of that for at least that long, and you're right - she probably had to hold that for even longer due to equipment set-up and what-not.

For those who don't want to deal with the XHamster watermark, I've uploaded a clean version that I cut from another copy some time ago, before watermarks became popular. Resolution isn't the best from the source material, but I did what I could with what I had to work from.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mlvhr085f8qvf69/Sorrow+for+the+Poor+Russian+Girl+-+whipping.mp4/file
Thomas Chaser

sa-g

Post#128 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm

skullchaser wrote:For those who don't want to deal with the XHamster watermark, I've uploaded a clean version that I cut from another copy some time ago, before watermarks became popular. Resolution isn't the best from the source material, but I did what I could with what I had to work from.

The same video compressed from 865 mb to 30 mb - insignificant loss of quality: https://pixeldrain.com/u/PT4ZbGsb

rogerbal

Post#129 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:44 pm

A request: Most suspension videos don't include any actual sex. Does anyone know of any suspension/whipping videos out there that end in forced sex?

Grateful for any help...

sonnysear

Post#130 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:41 pm

rogerbal wrote:A request: Most suspension videos don't include any actual sex. Does anyone know of any suspension/whipping videos out there that end in forced sex?

Grateful for any help...

Well you have to let the women to put her feet down in order to have the men pentrate her, you cannot do it while she is suspended feet off the ground. That way I am afraid there are a lot.

Return to “Open Discussion”