Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

frog

Re: Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Post#401 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:10 pm

JUNTASTRNGLEPROD.jpg
Tomasa's torture is being photographed. The pics will fetch a high price among powerful and wealthy men and women in 1st World Countries.

LeXXX

Post#402 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:53 am

skullchaser wrote:
This is one of my favorite INSEX clips. I never new the model's name, but I got the strong feeling she was European.

Her name is Michelle Berlin. Yes, she is European.

skullchaser

Post#403 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:56 am

LeXXX wrote:
skullchaser wrote:
This is one of my favorite INSEX clips. I never new the model's name, but I got the strong feeling she was European.

Her name is Michelle Berlin. Yes, she is European.

Thanks for identifying her!
Thomas Chaser

sa-g

Post#404 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 02.19.37.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 02.19.37.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 2367 times

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 02.18.37.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 02.20.30.jpg

Interrogated woman at St. Ines, a small island ruled by the military regime. She confessed everything in the first 10 minutes after a few face slaps and the rape threats. Actually she confessed what they wanted, that she sent a password protected ms-word document via email to a Dutch journalist who was seeking information on his blog about human rights abuse in the country. She is not involved to any opposition movements, she wrote the email only because she is having dignity.

Now she will face the court, she defamed the country. Most probably she will be sentenced to one year imprisonment. Until the trial (within 1 month) and despite the confession, she will be tortured in the police cell at will, as the chief officer likes that beautiful woman very much. She is 31 year-old, single, and she owned a small take-away cafe near the central post-office. She is a severe asthma sufferer, so the torturers will take some precautions, they won't torture her to the limits. For sure they will constantly sexually abuse her but because of the asthma corporal punishment will be not extremely sadistic.

youngslut98

Post#405 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:08 am

petelobo wrote:The "high-quality cinematic video" that is promised here is very disappointing. I guess it's supposed to be more realistic with low resolution, bad lighting and the screen full of scrolling lines. The models seem attractive and perform well, but the viewing experience is really third-rate.

I dont mind the lighting since its atmospheric and the model still can be seen
but I would definitely love a version without all the vhs effects and grain. I think theres a good number of people that would appreciate a clearer, high definition look.

Either way I support Electricity as I dont see any other studios doing this kind of gritty videos.

sa-g

Post#406 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:27 am

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 13.09.35.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 13.07.54.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 13.06.11.jpg

From an old Greek TV Series (1983) "The Ancient Rust", episode 07. A young leftish female student involved in the resistance during the military junta in Greece (1967-1974), wanted by the police, has been arrested in the small apartment that she was hiding. An old woman who lived alone, a neighbour of the same floor, understood that something "was wrong" with that beautiful next door's girl and contacted the authorities. Interrogated to give the addresses of her comrades. Too bad that we hear only torture threats and we see only one face slap to her pretty face from the officers. A big missed opportunity.

Based on a novel with the same title. In the novel she has been stripped naked and brutally tortured. Once she was subjected to bastinado, another time they applied heavy weightlifting instruments to her breast while she was tied on a table (not forgetting to fondle her breast when they tied her legs and arms). One of the cops then said "Resistance girls are delicious, I have to admit it. Best by test". In another page of the novel the same old fart enters at night her cell (where she was sleeping, previously tortured and left in the cell totally naked), opened her mouth, and he blew out his cigarette to the roof of her mouth. She fainted and at that moment she broke. Eventually, she gave names, she revealed everything that she knew. The next morning in the office she signed a paper (without even reading it), afterwards they gave a call to her father, to come immediately. He guaranteed to them that his daughter will from now on avoid any political involvement. He brings his daughter with his car back at home. Her mother, in condition of shock, attempts to nurse the wounds.

sa-g

Post#407 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:41 am

Three more pics related to the above post:

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 14.35.20.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 14.34.42.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 14.37.36.jpg

1. In her cell during the detention. They brought her for interrogation multiple times every day (and night).
2. Signing everything and quite ashamed of giving the names. Her father on left.
3. She recovered from corporal torture, excursion at the seaside with her mother - one month after the release. "You are 20. Life is in front of you. Don't feel so depressed, they already knew all the names of your friends. Please..."

frog

Post#408 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:18 pm

JUNTAELISEH2OBOARD.jpg
The Pope and Elise Graves, one of my favorite muses. . .

"She is about to talk, I've been working on her for six hours now. . ."

wulf

Post#409 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:34 pm

frog wrote:
JUNTAELISEH2OBOARD.jpg

"She is about to talk, I've been working on her for six hours now. . ."

That is a very nice piece of work. She's showing just about the right amount of wear & tear, I think.
Thanks for sharing.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

bakerboy

Post#410 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:18 am

arrest and capture

torture #1

Return to “Open Discussion”