Post tied

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

frog

Re: Post tied

Post#201 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:09 pm

wulf wrote:
hornythumb wrote:Wulf, I like the arms tied straight back and of course the mouth clamp is thought provoking. :D :D :D

The common hose clamp can be a torture device, of course. Even with the addition of the plastic hose at the mouth, it can still be tightened to a very uncomfortable level. You don't see them used as a gag very often.

Besides tightening it to the point where the corners of her mouth bleed nicely, it can also be electrified for even more fun and games. :twisted:

wulf

Post#202 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:25 am

frog wrote:
wulf wrote:
hornythumb wrote:Wulf, I like the arms tied straight back and of course the mouth clamp is thought provoking. :D :D :D

The common hose clamp can be a torture device, of course. Even with the addition of the plastic hose at the mouth, it can still be tightened to a very uncomfortable level. You don't see them used as a gag very often.

Besides tightening it to the point where the corners of her mouth bleed nicely, it can also be electrified for even more fun and games. :twisted:

How cruel to even think of such a thing...... what a lovely idea. :twisted:

Another enhancement; open the hose clamp and wrap it around a large diameter piece of pvc pipe and tape in position.
Use a small but sharp pointed steel punch and a hammer to punch small holes in the metal strap. That will leave small sharp metal protruding to the inside of the clamp. Gag her with it and tighten until the barbs start to dig in and bleed. Give some time to appreciate your creativity... say 2 or 3 hours... then push some pins through the holes at her lips and cheeks.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

bakerboy

Post#203 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:11 am

Two posts actually ;)

Muttley

Post#204 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:15 pm

wulf wrote:Another enhancement; open the hose clamp and wrap it around a large diameter piece of pvc pipe and tape in position.
Use a small but sharp pointed steel punch and a hammer to punch small holes in the metal strap. That will leave small sharp metal protruding to the inside of the clamp. Gag her with it and tighten until the barbs start to dig in and bleed. Give some time to appreciate your creativity... say 2 or 3 hours... then push some pins through the holes at her lips and cheeks.

Your suggestions reminded me of this scene from “Wrong Turn”.
Attachments
398561BC-FF07-46CB-9559-074DEFBF66E2.gif
398561BC-FF07-46CB-9559-074DEFBF66E2.gif (525.13 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
“Muttley, do something!”

bakerboy

Post#205 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:15 am

a bit different

yyy02

Post#206 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:32 pm

bakerboy wrote:a bit different

Whoa, love that image, bakerboy! The little puddle of her stripped-off dress between her knees adds to the image very nicely!

Here's a post-tied image I hope you all enjoy. As you said, something a bit different. Caption attached, original from wulf, thanks!
pinup_by_curvedlightstudio_d8tej2e_e5ropes_InP_capt3.jpg

wulf

Post#207 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:24 am

yyy02 wrote:

Whoa, love that image, bakerboy! The little puddle of her stripped-off dress between her knees adds to the image very nicely!

Here's a post-tied image I hope you all enjoy. As you said, something a bit different. Caption attached, original from wulf, thanks!

Love what you did with her. Good job, my friend. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

bakerboy

Post#208 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:40 am

wulf wrote:
yyy02 wrote:

Love what you did with her. Good job, my friend. :)

The "pinup" is not showing for me :oops:

yyy02

Post#209 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:05 pm

bakerboy wrote:The "pinup" is not showing for me :oops:

How about now, bakerboy?
pinup_by_curvedlightstudio_d8tej2e_e5ropes-a_InP_capt3 - Copy.jpg

sirstef

Post#210 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:21 pm

thanks for that post. lots of soft flesh - tits, legs, whole body - to enjoy in so many ways

Return to “Open Discussion”