Brace yourself - I'm making a sequel

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

skullchaser

Brace yourself - I'm making a sequel

Post#1 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:11 pm

I'm working with Cruel World to have a sequel made to my first film. I'm sure it will be an Oscar winner this season.

If you've seen the first film, then read on. If you haven't, you can get it at: http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/ro ... p-669.html

The sequel will open right where the first film ended, except the girl (Girl #1) will be standing on blocks with a rod tied to her ankles as an ankle spreader. The noose around her neck will run via a pulley system to a bottle of water (as a weight) and then to her friend, Girl #2, who is also standing on blocks with a rod tied to her ankles, except her hands are tied behind her back. The end of the rope is tied in a noose around Girl #2's neck, so that they are both connected to the same rope.

Bald Maniac threatens the girls - they will be tortured until their father pays the ransom. If they fall off the blocks, they will strangle, so they must try to maintain their balance while their legs are spread and tied. Bald Maniac says more evil dialogue as the girls squirm. With their ankles tied to poles, it is difficult for them to maintain their balance. As the girls wobble, they pull the noose tighter.

Bald Maniac says some evil dialogue and then pulls the table away. The water bottle hangs from the rope, tightening the nooses and choking the girls. The girls struggle more.

Bald Maniac says evil dialogue to Girl #1 (or the camera, since this is a ransom movie) and kicks the blocks away from her feet. Girl #1 hangs in suspension from her cuffs. She sways in the air as the noose tightens, then loosens, then tightens with her movement. Girl #2 cries in terror.

Bald Maniac walks over to Girl #2 and threatens to kick the blocks away from her feet, too. Girl #1 is brave and tells Girl #2 to be strong. Girl #2 cries in terror as Bald Maniac lifts her up, and then kicks the blocks away. Girl #2 stands on the floor, the noose tight around her neck. She stands on the tips of her toes.

The camera lingers as Girl #1 sways in the air and Girl #2 chokes. Soon Girl #1 is choking, too.

They pass out into sleep.

Camera fades to black.

Here's a picture of Girl #2. You've already seen Girl #1, but here's a pic of how the movie ended. Girl #2's arms will be bound at elbows and wrists, to hide the tattoo. She's sort of posing in that position by lucky coincidence. She'll also be angled so that her front and her left are more prominent to the camera; in a place in front of the cross.

I'm not really into strangulation, but I like the suspension aspect as well as the peril of the positions and the schematics. I hope it turns out ok.
Attachments
Rope or Money 400.jpg
Blonde for Sequel - side view.jpg
Blonde for Sequel - front view.jpg
Thomas Chaser

skullchaser

Re: Brace yourself - I'm making a sequel

Post#2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:23 am

Some pics from the sequel to enrich your library. Not even public yet!
Attachments
Rope or Money 2-30.jpg
Rope or Money 2-43.jpg
Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Floor13

Post#3 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:24 am

I like the actual suspension in the final pic.
Thin cord around the neck doesn't do it for me, I like leather belts. But I like the work with the water bottle and the face turning purple. Definitely hit the sweet spot with the purple face.

Speaking of faces... Alex really needs to get a new expression :)

And people wonder why I prefer female-on-female tortures ;)
-Pain is the gateway to pleasure-

wulf

Post#4 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Floor13 wrote:I like the actual suspension in the final pic.
Thin cord around the neck doesn't do it for me, I like leather belts. But I like the work with the water bottle and the face turning purple. Definitely hit the sweet spot with the purple face.

And people wonder why I prefer female-on-female tortures
;)

That's always been a pet peeve of mine too. Torturers with a "raving maniac" expression on their face (especially male torturers) are a turn-off for me. Most of the female torturers I see depicted are showing enjoyment, not hate or anger, and I relate to that much better.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

skullchaser

Post#5 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:53 pm

wulf wrote:
Floor13 wrote:I like the actual suspension in the final pic.

And people wonder why I prefer female-on-female tortures
;)

That's always been a pet peeve of mine too. Torturers with a "raving maniac" expression on their face (especially male torturers) are a turn-off for me. Most of the female torturers I see depicted are showing enjoyment, not hate or anger, and I relate to that much better.

I'll pass that along! I kind of side with you on that. I always found the cold, professional torturer to be far more evil.
Thomas Chaser

skullchaser

Post#6 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:57 pm

Annnd.... It's out! Cruel World released it tonight. I'm curious to know if you think it's any good or not. You can pick it up here: http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/rope%20or%20money%202%20full%20hd-p-693.html?osCsid=2e305da2164a310285bd57cb9dd7a791

My Behind the Scenes gag reel for it is free. You can get that here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d41yc8evaoqjjkj/Rope_or_Money_2_-_Gag_Reel_by_Thomas_Chaser%25282%2529.wmv/file

Maybe one adds something to the other; you be the judge. I haven't seen Alex's edit of the footage that he released, but he sent me his initial version and I pointed out some errors he'd made. I created an edit and shot it back to him. Hopefully he's using mine.
Attachments
Rope or Money 2-30.jpg
Rope or Money 2-53.jpg
Rope or Money 2-72.jpg
Last edited by skullchaser on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Chaser

skullchaser

Post#7 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 am

A few more.
Attachments
Rope or Money2 - impact 5.jpg
Rope or Money2 - impact 6.jpg
Rope or Money2 - impact 7.jpg
Thomas Chaser

moss

Post#8 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:07 pm

skullchaser wrote:A few more.

I seem to have got a bit confused about which rope and money we are on. This is 2... I thought there was a 6.
However 2 looks interesting indeed. I see floor 13 is not keen on thin cord for a noose. I actually think it looks far more vicious and testing for them. There you go.

skullchaser

Post#9 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:19 pm

moss wrote:

I seem to have got a bit confused about which rope and money we are on. This is 2... I thought there was a 6.
However 2 looks interesting indeed. I see floor 13 is not keen on thin cord for a noose. I actually think it looks far more vicious and testing for them. There you go.

I commissioned RoM(1), RoM2, and then Alex did Rom3 and 4 on his own, then I commissioned RoM5. So, my story series is actually RoM(1), 2, and 5. RoM 3 and 4 are his own storyline. Once RoM5 gets released, there's a blurb at the beginning that explains that it's a continuation of RoM2.

RoM story: Alina is kidnapped and held for ransom. If her father doesn't pay, she gets tortured until she agrees to beg her father for the money.

Rom 2: The maniac didn't get his money and Alina didn't break, so the maniac kidnaps her friend (Anna) as well. If Alina won't break for herself, maybe she'll try to save her friend.

RoM 5: Maniac doesn't get paid. Time to off the damsels. Midway through their execution, he stops it to tell them how much he enjoys watching them suffer. He makes a deal with them. Whichever one can survive the execution will be allowed to live. The other - a bodybag. But will he keep his promise? The girls hope so. Because, you know, sequels.

Thin cord makes me think of a garrott rather than a rope noose, but both serve the same purpose. A thick rope is very dramatic, but a thin cord is more vicious on the victim.
Thomas Chaser

moss

Post#10 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:45 am

skullchaser wrote:
moss wrote:

I commissioned RoM(1), RoM2, and then Alex did Rom3 and 4 on his own, then I commissioned RoM5. So, my story series is actually RoM(1), 2, and 5. RoM 3 and 4 are his own storyline. Once RoM5 gets released, there's a blurb at the beginning that explains that it's a continuation of RoM2.

RoM story: Alina is kidnapped and held for ransom. If her father doesn't pay, she gets tortured until she agrees to beg her father for the money.

Rom 2: The maniac didn't get his money and Alina didn't break, so the maniac kidnaps her friend (Anna) as well. If Alina won't break for herself, maybe she'll try to save her friend.

RoM 5: Maniac doesn't get paid. Time to off the damsels. Midway through their execution, he stops it to tell them how much he enjoys watching them suffer. He makes a deal with them. Whichever one can survive the execution will be allowed to live. The other - a bodybag. But will he keep his promise? The girls hope so. Because, you know, sequels.

Thin cord makes me think of a garrott rather than a rope noose, but both serve the same purpose. A thick rope is very dramatic, but a thin cord is more vicious on the victim.

ok I've got the plot now. Thank you.

Return to “Open Discussion”