Belly-punching

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Somguy

Re: Belly-punching

Post#11 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:58 pm

Personally, I am a huge fan of belly punching.
First time I saw it was in a video featuring Catherine De sade getting punched, then pissed on in a very elaborate shower.

elkcreek

Post#12 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Corvid, what movie is that scene from? I love belly punching, but sadly most of the stuff the girl is covered in themed section. Love the punches to the bare mid-section.

Corvid

Post#13 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:43 am

elkcreek wrote:Corvid, what movie is that scene from? I love belly punching, but sadly most of the stuff the girl is covered in themed section. Love the punches to the bare mid-section.

Post #1 is from "The Raped Woman Martial Arts Master Yui Hatano", from Shark, SHKD-800.

Post #3 is from "Super Heroine Domination Hell - Galactic Investigation Prisoner Edition Kanon Serizawa", from Giga, GEXP-60.

The others are labelled in their posts.

Corvid

Post#14 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:57 am

From "Island of Death".
Attachments
Island_of_Death - Copy.gif

Corvid

Post#15 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:54 am

From Core's "Sandbag Rinchi" series.
Attachments
sandbag_rinchi400 - Copy.gif
sandbag_rinchi400 - Copy.gif (6.49 MiB) Viewed 1859 times

Corvid

Post#16 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 pm

Unknown French movie; the original clip on XVideos was just given the terribly informative title "forced".

After forcibly sodomizing her, before leaving, the rapist rather casually drives two punches into the kneeling heroine's belly before a third punch to the face knocks her out.
Attachments
BPUnknownFrenchMovie - Copy.gif

frog

Post#17 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Corvid wrote:Unknown French movie; the original clip on XVideos was just given the terribly informative title "forced".

After forcibly sodomizing her, before leaving, the rapist rather casually drives two punches into the kneeling heroine's belly before a third punch to the face knocks her out.
Very well executed cinematography, that is the type of thing most producers on the cheap cannot achieve. It's a pity she is still dressed, but the violence of the punching makes up for it in a sense.

thx1139a

Post#18 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:17 pm

frog wrote:
Corvid wrote:Unknown French movie; the original clip on XVideos was just given the terribly informative title "forced".

Very well executed cinematography, that is the type of thing most producers on the cheap cannot achieve. It's a pity she is still dressed, but the violence of the punching makes up for it in a sense.

It would be great to use this as a basis for a well-funded specialty production with the subject being nude, and the camera looking at the front... slow motion... when I will the lottery I'll have it done ;-)

sonnysear

Post#19 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:57 pm

This brutal footage is the best of all, no acting, no twisting, nowhere to hide, just some hard-knocking been absorbed by her soft belly. Sorry gif does not have sound, the video sound has some deep impacting effect that tells you there is no acting here, just brutal violence.

It is a gif file, please click on it to see animation:

gif.gif

Klingsor

Post#20 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:18 am

sonnysear wrote:This brutal footage is the best of all, no acting, no twisting, nowhere to hide, just some hard-knocking been absorbed by her soft belly. Sorry gif does not have sound, the video sound has some deep impacting effect that tells you there is no acting here, just brutal violence.

It is a gif file, please click on it to see animation:

gif.gif

Do you have more from this scene, perhaps a video
Klingsor

Return to “Open Discussion”