Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Mark Evans

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#331 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:10 am

Oops!! I just noticed I had some really bad color correction turned on in my video player.
Here's what the video quality actually looks like.
Attachments
4.jpg

JohnH1969

Post#332 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:30 pm

Mark Evans wrote:My latest custom should be posted at Cruel World soon. White Rose's electro torture continues. She is sweatier, more tired, and taking harder shocks as they try to break her.

For those who are wondering, the wiring idea was influenced by some of the japanese videos. CW does a great job with this sort of thing.

I'm really liking this actress. They have a great set for her, and she does a great job acting. For those into torture on it's own without much story or dialog, these are great productions.

Mark,

That is a lovely scene and a beautiful video! And I think I know which the Japanese video is that you have i mind about the wiring up of the victim. Or at least one of them (there are a few I guess). It’s totally outstanding! Oh how wonderful it would be if Cruel World would do a hard electro interrogation video with a stunning beautiful and well trained Japanese girl as victim, fully bushed as they almost always are! But without that damned pixelation of course. That would at least get me going full throttle!! Just an idea and my 2 cents to pick up for the video makers if they wish. Thanks!!

yyy02

Post#333 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Mark Evans wrote:Oops!! I just noticed I had some really bad color correction turned on in my video player.

Mark, fantastic video, and I haven't even got to the point where he clips her nipples yet. Glad you guys are trying new ideas with the wiring, etc. Though some of them may not resonate with me, they do with other people and that's totally cool.
White Rose is becoming one of my favorite Cruel World actresses, along with Tay, that brunette that skullchaser used in some of his CW videos, and of course, Ginger. What I'd give to see Ginger tortured by Bald on the rack or table in his dungeon.
But back to TBE5. I really liked the gasping and some of the soundless, open mouthed screams. Did you specify that? Kudos!
And of course, the way her body contorts in the grip of electricity. Wow!
And...no tats.

BTW, is it difficult to film some of these women with bush? I mean, are they strippers/exotic dancers, or do they otherwise work in the Adult Entertainment business, where a bald pussy is somewhat expected? In other words, would it interfere with their livelihood in order to be filmed with pubic hair? Curious. :)

Mark Evans

Post#334 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:26 pm

yyy02 wrote:
Mark Evans wrote:Oops!! I just noticed I had some really bad color correction turned on in my video player.

Mark, fantastic video, and I haven't even got to the point where he clips her nipples yet. Glad you guys are trying new ideas with the wiring, etc. Though some of them may not resonate with me, they do with other people and that's totally cool.
White Rose is becoming one of my favorite Cruel World actresses, along with Tay, that brunette that skullchaser used in some of his CW videos, and of course, Ginger. What I'd give to see Ginger tortured by Bald on the rack or table in his dungeon.
But back to TBE5. I really liked the gasping and some of the soundless, open mouthed screams. Did you specify that? Kudos!
And of course, the way her body contorts in the grip of electricity. Wow!
And...no tats.

BTW, is it difficult to film some of these women with bush? I mean, are they strippers/exotic dancers, or do they otherwise work in the Adult Entertainment business, where a bald pussy is somewhat expected? In other words, would it interfere with their livelihood in order to be filmed with pubic hair? Curious. :)

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I did specify those details. This is the second iteration with this model where I try to build off of what they've already done. Unfortunately, some elements go in the wrong direction sometimes. But the reactions did get better for me in this video, along with the body movements.

I don't know where he gets the models. But yeah, I would think it's generally preferred to be shaved so it would be a special request...

yyy02

Post#335 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:16 pm

@ Mark Evans: Man, best Cruel World to date! I have to say, I'm a little prejudiced because I like the actress, but with your script direction, it came out perfect, IMO. The heaving of her breasts, the gasping and movement of her ribcage, and last but not least, the sweat!
Torture By Electricity 5 was extremely well done, and you can be proud of what you were a part of, sir.

Mark Evans

Post#336 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Thanks fellas, it's nice to hear the feedback and to know someone else is watching these!

skullchaser

Post#337 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:43 am

Mark Evans wrote:My latest custom should be posted at Cruel World soon. White Rose's electro torture continues. She is sweatier, more tired, and taking harder shocks as they try to break her.

For those who are wondering, the wiring idea was influenced by some of the japanese videos. CW does a great job with this sort of thing.

I'm really liking this actress. They have a great set for her, and she does a great job acting. For those into torture on it's own without much story or dialog, these are great productions.

This one is your's? http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/torture%20by%20electricity%205%20full%20hd-p-690.html?osCsid=fa1e2a17cf8492bd2c9442dbb5e00ba1 You did a great job!

I was wondering where Alex got the inspiration for that set up and scripting. You did a good job with the variety of methods used for shocking her. White Rose was offered to me for my customs, but I passed on her because she'd already done the Obstinate Girl series and a few others and I didn't want to overexpose her ( ;p) This video that you did is one of his best ones yet, and certainly the best electro (other than the ones with Tay on the rack, which still keeps my interest). As yyy02 mentioned, the clips on the nips was a great technique.

He's got another Obstinate Girl video out with electro on a metal cot and then on a table. The actress in that one (Luna) is attractive, but I don't think she emotes electro as well as White Rose. Still, I picked up OS16 for the visuals more than the drama. Certainly not as dark and dramatic as your "Torture By Electricity 5", which has a nice artistic touch to it.

Are you thinking of doing another one?
Thomas Chaser

Mark Evans

Post#338 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:17 am

skullchaser wrote:

This one is your's? http://deadsexyclips.com/0001134/torture%20by%20electricity%205%20full%20hd-p-690.html?osCsid=fa1e2a17cf8492bd2c9442dbb5e00ba1 You did a great job!

I was wondering where Alex got the inspiration for that set up and scripting. You did a good job with the variety of methods used for shocking her. White Rose was offered to me for my customs, but I passed on her because she'd already done the Obstinate Girl series and a few others and I didn't want to overexpose her ( ;p) This video that you did is one of his best ones yet, and certainly the best electro (other than the ones with Tay on the rack, which still keeps my interest). As yyy02 mentioned, the clips on the nips was a great technique.

He's got another Obstinate Girl video out with electro on a metal cot and then on a table. The actress in that one (Luna) is attractive, but I don't think she emotes electro as well as White Rose. Still, I picked up OS16 for the visuals more than the drama. Certainly not as dark and dramatic as your "Torture By Electricity 5", which has a nice artistic touch to it.

Yup, that's mine along with the one before it. But Alex actually did the first White Rose one on his own. My approach was to use something he already did and add to it. The results are more predictable this way.

I hope to do another one for sure. I usually need some time to collect ideas, or if CW does a release with a new actress or idea that I want to build on.

I hope he sold a bunch of copies with this series though, and keeps making similar ones :)

skullchaser

Post#339 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Mark Evans wrote:
skullchaser wrote:I was wondering where Alex got the inspiration for that set up and scripting. You did a good job with the variety of methods used for shocking her. White Rose was offered to me for my customs, but I passed on her because she'd already done the Obstinate Girl series and a few others and I didn't want to overexpose her ( ;p) This video that you did is one of his best ones yet, and certainly the best electro (other than the ones with Tay on the rack, which still keeps my interest). As yyy02 mentioned, the clips on the nips was a great technique.

Yup, that's mine along with the one before it. But Alex actually did the first White Rose one on his own. My approach was to use something he already did and add to it. The results are more predictable this way.

I hope to do another one for sure. I usually need some time to collect ideas, or if CW does a release with a new actress or idea that I want to build on.

I hope he sold a bunch of copies with this series though, and keeps making similar ones :)

Yeah, I took the exact same approach. My first custom with him is "Rope or Money", which is an almost exact same script as "The Rope Around Her Neck 6", but with the ransom plot tacked on (his idea, I can't take credit) and a model I prefer (Alina). Once I saw what she could do in bondage, I commissioned another one with more "stuff", and once I saw what Aline and her friend Anna could do, I commissioned a third with even more "stuff". Like you pointed out, it's easier to take what Alex (and Aline, and Anna) have already done and just build on that.

Alex says my most recent two commissions should be posted this week or early next. I'm curious to see what kind of response they get. I've already submitted a draft script to him and Alina and Anna are on board with it, but I don't want to pay out money if it's going to be a slow seller. I won't get royalties, but it's nice to be appreciated, ya know? The angst of the frustrated artist...

I had suggested adding electro to my suspension bondage script, but Alex was reluctant to do it. He was afraid it'd be too much crammed into one shoot, so I nixed it. But, never say never. I may come back and do something like the Insex electro shoot with Michelle Berlin, with a model standing spread-eagle and zapped for some reason or other. The abs would look great in that position (not to mention the rest of her) as she jumped and bounced from the impact (fake, of course, but still...).
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 15.03.17.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 15.01.44.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 15.02.24.png
Thomas Chaser

bakerboy

Post#340 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:46 am

Looks painful .

Return to “Open Discussion”