wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#101 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am

stretchrack wrote:
I need to add an other oldie but goodie, one of my ever favourite suspension scenes, from Tower of London, with Nikki Dial hanging wrom her wrists, weight attached to her ankles. I found in my favourites on spankbang, it must be alos available on xhamster or pornhub maybe in better quality:
https://spankbang.com/25dvq/video/tower+of+lyndon


Yeah, there are better res versions out there. Not sure where I found mine but I did go through the usual free sites with sub-par resolution before ponying up the money for a commercial version. But, even that suffered from the VHS transfer woes. This scene is one of my Top Ten favorites of all time and made me a Nikki Dial fan.
Attachments
Nikki%20Dial%20-%20Tower%20of%20Lyndon%20-%201.jpg
Nikki%20Dial%20-%20Tower%20of%20Lyndon%20-%202.jpg
Nikki%20Dial%20-%20Tower%20of%20Lyndon%20-%203.jpg
Thomas Chaser

sonnysear
Posts: 80

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#102 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Yes, that was my fav for many years. She is very pretty woman my type, with meat on the bone, very curvy but not fat. One technical question I was thinking for a while: Watch the last moment of that scene: it appear that she was in great stress at the same time, could not find a good position for her head. She has a relatively big head compared to the space between her two very stretched arms. In the short 10 seconds of the video, she was constantly move her head forward and backward, of course nothing she does would reduce any pain in her arm, but she was obviously in great pain and at certain point, she uses the last strength of her arm lift herself a little just to allow her head to pass from the backward positon forward, then fall backward again. Very interesting to watch. When the gimp is hung with her two wrist tied together, what do you think their head would be, I saw both backward and forward, and someone trying constantly shifting backward and forward.

If the graphic is not moving click on it:

Lyndon Tower.gif
Lyndon Tower.gif (26.37 MiB) Viewed 1591 times



This one her head falls backwards:

preview.mp4.jpg


These two girls, one has her head constantly fall forward, one constantly backward:

double.jpg

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#103 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:31 pm

sonnysear wrote:Yes, that was my fav for many years. She is very pretty woman my type, with meat on the bone, very curvy but not fat. One technical question I was thinking for a while: Watch the last moment of that scene: it appear that she was in great stress at the same time, could not find a good position for her head. She has a relatively big head compared to the space between her two very stretched arms. In the short 10 seconds of the video, she was constantly move her head forward and backward, of course nothing she does would reduce any pain in her arm, but she was obviously in great pain and at certain point, she uses the last strength of her arm lift herself a little just to allow her head to pass from the backward positon forward, then fall backward again. Very interesting to watch. When the gimp is hung with her two wrist tied together, what do you think their head would be, I saw both backward and forward, and someone trying constantly shifting backward and forward.


I noticed that too. I think she was trying to shift her weight so that her shoulders weren't bearing stress on just a few ligaments; kind of like switching your weight to one leg or the other when standing in one place for a long time. By moving forward and back, it changes the geometry of the position and shifts the load slightly on her shoulders and arms. She does try to pull herself up a bit, to engage her muscles and relieve the stress on the joints. I always thought it would have been nice to have the camera footage go just a few seconds longer to see if her shifting and moving speeds up or not.
Thomas Chaser

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 1038

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#104 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:42 pm

skullchaser wrote:
stretchrack wrote:...one of my ever favourite suspension scenes, from Tower of London, with Nikki Dial hanging wrom her wrists, weight attached to her ankles. I found in my favourites on spankbang, it must be alos available on xhamster or pornhub maybe in better quality:
https://spankbang.com/25dvq/video/tower+of+lyndon
...This scene is one of my Top Ten favorites of all time and made me a Nikki Dial fan.

Yep, Tower of Lyndon is absolutely a favorite.
Not only does it have Ashley Renee and the toothsome Nikki Dial in it, it has Greta Karlson on a torture table. She really does look great stretched and spread.
GretaK_ToL-3_table_comp.png
Not wrist suspension, but while we're salivating over Tower of Lyndon...

Muttley
Posts: 36

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#105 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:45 pm

One of my favorite bondage performers was Ariele Cole. I think I bought everything I could find with her in it. I always felt she had the perfect body for bondage.

I now recall that she was suspended at least twice. Once in “Interrogation South American Style” and once in “Dr Dominatrix”, both by L.B.O. Both movies can be streamed at Hotmovies.com

I couldn’t find a full body shot, but here’s a screen grab from “Interrogation”:
Attachments
88A9557F-9BA8-40F6-B820-2AD9396519C4.jpeg
“Muttley, do something!”

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#106 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:04 am

stretchrack wrote:
Stemur wrote:Luvin' this string ! . . .
. . . a few additions at this imagefap page . . .
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/9086340/Suspended
.



I'm glad You find my collection interesting, nice to see here on the forum : )


Thanks for linking that catalogue! Very nice set of files; some I've seen before, some not.

Here are some you might find interesting; from a custom I've ordered from Cruel World. I'm not sure when Alex will post it up. I'm still waiting for "Rope or Money 2" to come down the chute!
Attachments
RopeorMoney5-200.jpg
RopeorMoney5-210.jpg
RopeorMoney5-220.jpg
Thomas Chaser

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1777

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#107 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:03 am

sonnysear wrote: When the gimp is hung with her two wrist tied together, what do you think their head would be, I saw both backward and forward, and someone trying constantly shifting backward and forward.

If the graphic is not moving click on it:

Lyndon Tower.gif
I would go with the Tower of Lyndon, her head should not be in any particular position, there is something very exciting for me about the frequent movement of the head, although I'm a sucker for the head falling backwards, particularly if yanked by the hair.

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#108 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 am

Here's a quick edit I made of Kate Rodger strung up and suspended in a mine shaft. Notice how much space she has to move her head under tension. Some of it may be acting out the impact of her whipping, but I think some of it might also have to do with her relieving the stress on her shoulders and back.

Someone mentioned earlier about the size of Nikki Dial's head in "Tower of Lyndon", but I think that might be an optical illusion from the fullness of her hair. Big teased-out hair was popular back then, and Nikki Dial had a lot of it.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nu95heopa7nugec/whip+loop+-+short.wmv/file
Attachments
Kate Rodger 21.jpg
Kate Rodger 62.jpg
Kate Rodger 55d.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Bastinado
Posts: 277

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#109 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:20 pm

Tower of Lyndon was a favorite of
Mine as well. LBO and HOM made great dungeon themed productions and the suspension scenes were always first rate. Thanks for posting. Needless to say “they don’t make ‘em like they used to.”

User avatar
gowron
Posts: 296

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#110 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:23 pm

skullchaser wrote:Here's a quick edit I made of Kate Rodger strung up and suspended in a mine shaft. Notice how much space she has to move her head under tension. Some of it may be acting out the impact of her whipping, but I think some of it might also have to do with her relieving the stress on her shoulders and back.

From here, I believe:
https://pt.xhamster.com/videos/kate-rod ... ain-960040
Though most of the scenes are just an excuse to show pretty girl in various stages of undress.

Return to “Open Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: sa-g and 23 guests