Barbarian Queen

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Spiked

Re: Barbarian Queen

Post#51 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:54 am

Adding some pubes to the racked Lana in Mikhail's cool modification.

BQII Mod Pubes01.jpg

mikhail

Post#52 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:09 pm

skullchaser wrote:In "Barbarian Queen", there's a scene where Susanna Traverso is getting the groom ready for his wedding, and he pulls her bra down and paints her nipple. Does anybody have that scene?

Better late than never...

[ Play Quicktime file ] Susana Traverso.mp4 [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 2648 times ]

Miss Traverso is apparently quite the legendary knockout down in Argentina...

traverso 2.JPG
traverso 1.JPG

skullchaser

Post#53 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Nice find on that Susana Traverso clip, and the pictures! I saw on IMDB that she did a lot of work and has a long career.
Attachments
Susana Traverso - nipple paint-2.jpg
Susana Traverso - nipple paint.jpg
Susana Traverso - nipple paint-7.jpg
Thomas Chaser

mikhail

Post#54 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:17 am

After I made a DVD rip to make the requested Susana Traverso clip, I suddenly had the whole movie at my fingertips, so I decided to get creative. The result is probably the world's first and only 'Barbarian Queen' music video (comprised mostly of shots from everyone's favorite dungeon scene!). Please let me know what you think:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/seu5lomrw65krv0/Amethea%2527s_Blue_Monday.mp4/file

skullchaser

Post#55 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:50 pm

mikhail wrote:After I made a DVD rip to make the requested Susana Traverso clip, I suddenly had the whole movie at my fingertips, so I decided to get creative. The result is probably the world's first and only 'Barbarian Queen' music video (comprised mostly of shots from everyone's favorite dungeon scene!). Please let me know what you think:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/seu5lomrw65krv0/Amethea%2527s_Blue_Monday.mp4/file

Hahahaha! That's almost as good as Michelle Jenneke's warm up to Sabrina's "Boys Boys Boys" just before a hurdles competition. It's good for a laugh.

https://youtu.be/hfXw2tPaNZU
Thomas Chaser

Mr. Hyde

Post#56 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:13 pm

arrakur wrote:...huge fan of 'Conan the barbarian' and 'Red Sonja' ( the movies and the novels... especially the more risque conan novels by Richard Jordan with lots of sex and sadism ).
I grabbed everything from the video shelfs that promised 'barbarian' action... and rape and torture....

Me too... :twisted:
MY ILLUSTRATIONS for Arrakur's fanfic:

skullchaser

Post#57 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Those are great!
Thomas Chaser

Spiked

Post#58 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:03 am

Ditto, nice mods by Arrakur!

Klingsor

Post#59 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:43 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
arrakur wrote:...huge fan of 'Conan the barbarian' and 'Red Sonja' ( the movies and the novels... especially the more risque conan novels by Richard Jordan with lots of sex and sadism ).
I grabbed everything from the video shelfs that promised 'barbarian' action... and rape and torture....

Me too... :twisted:
MY ILLUSTRATIONS for Arrakur's fanfic:

NICE WORK !
Klingsor

Return to “Open Discussion”