wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

bakerboy

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#81 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:24 am

couple more

minuteman

Post#82 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:29 am

skullchaser wrote:
mikhail wrote:Only a chest-up shot, but Tally Chanel dangling back and forth in 'Warrior Queen' (1987) has always been a favorite of mine.

It's always been one of my favorites as well. Here's a video I edited of that scene. There's another one of her being annointed by another woman in some sort of ceremony, and one where she's given over to a gladiator as a sex prize, but this scene was the one that got my interest the most.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/plfw9ij9pnewmwn/Warrior_Queen_-_Tally_Chanel_scene_-_swing.wmv/file

Mainstream movies are made by people who are experts at cinematography and atmosphere building. It always shows. This scene would be absolutely epic if it just had a few seconds long, full body shot of the beauty suffering in her suspension torture and shame. Typically for mainstream movies, they shied away from that, which kept them so close (and yet so far) from becoming a true classic that at least some people would remember forever. It's still a great effort, but it falls in the missed opportunity bin. At least they made the heroine topless in her ordeal....

yyy02

Re: wrist suspension of a female body

Post#83 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:27 pm

skullchaser wrote: here's the prize you seek.

Hallelujah...the promised land! :D

skullchaser

Post#84 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:12 pm

From "Rope or Money 5", the sequel I commissioned for "Rope or Money 2". A wonderful performance by Anna. I'm convinced she's born to play the victim in "B" movies.
Attachments
RopeOrMoney5-100.jpg
RopeOrMoney5-1000.jpg
Anna 2.jpg
Thomas Chaser

moss

Post#85 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:28 am

skullchaser wrote:From "Rope or Money 5", the sequel I commissioned for "Rope or Money 2". A wonderful performance by Anna. I'm convinced she's born to play the victim in "B" movies.

The images really do get the juices going. I think we've conversed before about not really being into hanging and yet here I am liking what I see. That thin cord looks vicious and her arms held high and wide makes her body look so good. Makes the struggle to breathe more interesting. I think that is why I liked the other girl (TheRopeAroundHerNeck23AnotherMovie) who was forced onto the tips of her toes time and time again before being lifted completely. It was torture not execution. Might have to raid the penny jar again. You obviously have a much bigger piggy bank than I... well done to you.

skullchaser

Post#86 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:52 am

moss wrote:
skullchaser wrote:From "Rope or Money 5", the sequel I commissioned for "Rope or Money 2". A wonderful performance by Anna. I'm convinced she's born to play the victim in "B" movies.

The images really do get the juices going. I think we've conversed before about not really being into hanging and yet here I am liking what I see. That thin cord looks vicious and her arms held high and wide makes her body look so good. Makes the struggle to breathe more interesting. I think that is why I liked the other girl (TheRopeAroundHerNeck23AnotherMovie) who was forced onto the tips of her toes time and time again before being lifted completely. It was torture not execution. Might have to raid the penny jar again. You obviously have a much bigger piggy bank than I... well done to you.

I'm not really into hanging, either, but it adds a nice peril to the scene and that's what I find interesting. The girls are in a stress position, their bodies open and vulnerable. The noose is simply the "peril device". It could be a tennis ball cannon shooting balls at them, or being suspended over a vat of oil, or sharks with laser beams on their heads. It's the fact that they're helpless and stretched and exposed to whatever fate may await them. It's the drama of that situation that gets my imagination going. I love the AOH position for this. My second favorite would be the rack, but it's hard to do a good rack scene without it looking corny and ridiculous. The hanging thing looks more legitimate and scary. Plus, I like a good suspension scene.

Here are the girls, awaiting their torture. Soon they will be suspended and suffering.
Attachments
RopeOrMoney5-3.jpg
RopeOrMoney5-5.jpg
RopeOrMoney5-25.jpg
Thomas Chaser

sonnysear

Post#87 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Adding extra torture techniques while the girl is already in extreme pain and stress is very effective to cause maximum agony to a helpless body. Here is another masterpiece of Cruel World. The girl is suspended for a while. In the first part of the video, the girl appears to been just under such a situation for a short time. She is in pain and stress, however, she still trying to lift her feet, and adjust her head position trying to distract herself from the splitting pain, however, such a small adjustment of her head and shoulder cause her to lift herself up slightly and then let down. That is torture by itself. The second part, the bad guy used a taser on her naked torso. The high voltage shock causes a sudden convulsion of her body muscle, which would cause extreme shocking pain through her already fully stretched shoulder tendon. Her naked body jumped up every time the shock went through her belly, breast or armpit area. She does not scream louder, because she is having difficulty suck in a breath. Helpless while has been played like a piece of meat. The pantie is the only flaw of all the masterpieces of the Cruel world. While the girl is already under life and death torturing struggle for every breath, why not remove her panti? We love to see the perfect form of the female body under extreme pain and suffering.

e1.jpg

e8.jpg

e3.jpg

Stemur

Post#88 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Luvin' this string ! . . .
. . . a few additions at this imagefap page . . .
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/9086340/Suspended

Electrolover

Post#89 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Stemur wrote:Luvin' this string ! . . .

Great collection!

sonnysear

Post#90 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:09 pm

That is an amazing collection. Forgive I cannot help to repost some of the great ones in your link.

1174369756.jpg

1895068243.jpg

2096313918.jpg

Luvin' this string ! . . .

Return to “Open Discussion”