Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Klingsor

Re: Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Post#381 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:34 am

Harry45255 wrote:.

I like this model from the paingate/whippedwomen whippings.

She got some good beatings there.
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (8.28 KiB) Viewed 3012 times
whippedwomen-model-17.jpg
whippedwomen-model-2.jpg
Klingsor

bakerboy

Post#382 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:50 am

power if three pronged electricity;

sa-g

Post#383 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:24 am

In the police station of Ankara, Turkey, they raped me with a thick stick. My feet got swollen as stovepipe from standing. They were hitting them with sticks and batons. Then I was getting subjected to bastinado torture. They threatened to break my toes with pliers. They put something sharp under my three fingernails and burned my pinky. The wound on my finger and the inflammation on my fingernail didn’t heal for months. From time to time they turned me upside down, hanged me upside down while my feet were tied. Meanwhile, they were hitting my feet. When my body lost her strength and I felt sick, they put me down then they were doing different tortures. For example, theyd rape me with a stick while they made me sit in an inflatable wheel. Especially when I got my period, they increased the severity of torture and deprived me of sleep.
About 25 days my eyes never opened, my eyelids were stuck. They opened my eyes with a liquid. I couldn’t look at the light.

iskence.jpg

jbs073

Post#384 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:04 am

sa-g wrote:
amjadateh wrote:
Do you have movies or siries for torturing women during the junta of videla?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCEN7zCh3Pw

Thanks so much for posting this. I've wanted to see the source since Frog posted the gifs a few months ago. I really feel like this is the closest we can get to actually observing what actually went down with the Junta. The whole political prisoner scenario has become my favorite fetish.

sa-g

Post#385 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:55 am

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.22.22.png
Asiye Karadeniz, 41 y.o., from Turkey, mother of two children 7 and 4, primary school teacher and author. She has published several books with poems. A well educated woman, feminist and concerned about womens rights. During the 1st May rallies in Istanbul, she has been arrested, with the false evidence that she shouted "fuck the police" when a cop made loudly a sexistic comment for the female protesters. She was beaten several times in the police van and threatened with rape.

Untitled.png
In the police headquarters they forced her to remove the clothes. Several middle aged officers (50 to 60 y.o.) whispered terrible things while they observed with "special interest" her naked body. "Are you afraid babe? Where is your braveness now? hahaha" "You will sing for us patriotic songs, enough with your shitty leftish poems". "Crying?, oh you are gorgeous in tears". "You will bleed from rape, all day and all night".

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 12.29.21.png
A cop punched her in the belly three times and Asiye almost lost consciousness for few seconds. When she felt down they cut pieces of her hair. "I saw that bitch in other demonstrations too" said one of the torturers. "I even stroked my penis while remembering her, at home". "Now, she is mine". "We have to create a false evidence that she commited serious political crimes, so we can interrogate her for weeks before the court".

(to be continued soon)

Harry45255

Post#386 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:47 am

Attachments
_85.jpg

Electrolover

Post#387 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:57 am

The poor Sophie has been tortured for days.
Her loud screaming can be heard in all the prison..
What they're doing to this young girl...

P.s. Still one of my favorite torture scene :D

20201126_105323.gif
Sophie Rogers Tortured
20201126_105323.gif (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1484 times

frog

Post#388 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:40 am

JUNTABRTLVIOL100.jpg
After a brutal torture session the journalist from the anti-government paper "La Prensa" is sexually abused. . .
JUNTAMOUTHHOLD.jpg
"Perra!, we can keep you here for months, this is just beginning. So you might want to start telling us what we want now!"

Harry45255

Post#389 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:42 am

Attachments
1507599375.jpg

wulf

Post#390 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:03 am

frog wrote:
JUNTABRTLVIOL100.jpg
JUNTAMOUTHHOLD.jpg

The girl in the top one should be grateful for the pause in her torture, and do an extra good job. :)

Thanks for sharing.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Return to “Open Discussion”