wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

skullchaser

Re: wrist suspension of a female body

Post#71 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 pm

yyy02 wrote:
Muttley wrote:Another suspended spread eagle from Powershotz.

And this clip available from C4S. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/325/100684/spread-red
I'm having a new appreciation for Powershotz, young women kidnapped/captured in a home setting. No hard torture, but definitely harder than some other bdsm offerings out there. The ties are tight, and the hardcore action, when present, is definitely welcome.

Thanks for the alert! I picked it up and cut out anything that didn't have nudity; chopped it to 2:23.97 surprisingly. I wish it was longer with better resolution, because the model is very attractive.
Attachments
Katherine in Suspense 1.jpg
Katherine in Suspense 2.jpg
Katherine in Suspense 3.jpg
Thomas Chaser

sonnysear

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#72 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:11 am

Love PowerShotz girls. Seems from Southern farm girls, very strong, very lean, young and silent, very pretty, down to the earth. Love them. They seem power through the scene without effort. There are some expression because of stress in their arms, but they seems too strong for that.

Power7.jpg

Power6.jpg

power8.jpg

skullchaser

Post#73 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:30 am

Ahh, Penni Penni Penni. She was one of my favorites. One of my first Powershotz videos was "Penni Whipped" with her bent over the whipping post looking very, very worried. She struck me as being a very strong, athletic woman who could take a good whipping. She never disappointed.
Attachments
Power6 (1).jpg
Penni AOH
Thomas Chaser

sonnysear

Post#74 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:47 am

Yes, I always have the fantasy that I would live in a southern rural area where girls are pretty and simple, strong and lean, they may be relatively poor and have no means to make high pay job. I could easily set up a shop and shooting videos of them being tortured and sell on the internet. LOL. City girls are too expensive asked to be tortured, and there is no easy space to shoot videos. What happens when the wife finds out. So, it remains a fantasy. Does anyone have the experience of hiring an amateur girl to shoot videos? How much money should I offer them for a half-day shooting?

Power1.jpg

Power4.jpg

Power2.jpg

yyy02

Post#75 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:01 pm

Tay_BR1_comp1j.jpg
Tay_BR1_comp2j.jpg

Some comps of the beautiful Tay in Cruel World's "Tortures In Boiler Room 1". I really do think Tay is one of the best actresses that Bald has used. Her prettiness, fair complexion and magnificent ass and legs get me going.

The clip features Tay being stripped/exposed, and that was a nice change for me from the usual full nudity. Full aoh with occasional suspension shows her off in a very sexy way.
It's spotty but let's just say that Cruel World's editing has improved a lot since that time. The visuals of Tay are very nice.

sonnysear

Post#76 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:08 am

I agree, Cruel World produce the best hanging girl scenes.

30.jpg

1.jpg

86.jpg

midlander

Post#77 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:07 am

A little less extreme than some of the other excellent stills on this thread but these are from the Calstar classic 'Tourist Trap' which was an early favourite of mine.
I love this wrist suspension scene which is the opening scene of the movie. The tension in her arms is obvious and you can imagine the cuffs cutting painfully into her wrists and her arm muscles screaming for relief. I love the fact that her legs have been spread too by her captors.
The colour pic is a particular favourite. I love the way she's squirming and desperately flexing that left leg. Looks like she's trying to get her knee up on to the table desperately trying to relieve the strain on her arms but the chains at her ankles prevent her from getting her leg high enough.
Attachments
TT11.png
TT2.jpg
TT1.jpg

sirstef

Post#78 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:10 pm

yyy02 wrote:
Muttley wrote:Another suspended spread eagle from Powershotz.
49B8370A-EF05-4133-A109-BFFF37261209_muttley.jpeg

And this clip available from C4S. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/325/100684/spread-red
I'm having a new appreciation for Powershotz, young women kidnapped/captured in a home setting. No hard torture, but definitely harder than some other bdsm offerings out there. The ties are tight, and the hardcore action, when present, is definitely welcome.

mmm - legs tied wide apart leaving her vulnerable and defenseless. Thanks for posing, yyy02

yyy02

Post#79 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38 pm

sirstef wrote:mmm - legs tied wide apart leaving her vulnerable and defenseless. Thanks for posing, yyy02

Sorry, I can't take credit for that exciting image, that was skullchaser, asking where it came from, and the original poster was muttley. (It was page 1 of this thread, so don't ask me why I was there). But we got three nice images in response, so everybody wins.

midlander wrote:A little less extreme than some of the other excellent stills on this thread but these are from the Calstar classic 'Tourist Trap' which was an early favourite of mine.
I love this wrist suspension scene which is the opening scene of the movie.

I also loved Tourist Trap, but the effect on me was a little reduced by the presence of way too many panties, on all the actresses. I was expecting a little more nudity with my bondage, especially by the time we got 1/3 of the way into it but, you take what you can get. Who knew Colonel Sanchez and his henchmen (and woman) were such prudes? :mrgreen:

skullchaser

Post#80 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:59 am

yyy02 wrote:
sirstef wrote:mmm - legs tied wide apart leaving her vulnerable and defenseless. Thanks for posing, yyy02

Sorry, I can't take credit for that exciting image, that was skullchaser, asking where it came from, and the original poster was muttley. (It was page 1 of this thread, so don't ask me why I was there). But we got three nice images in response, so everybody wins.

Thanks for the credit! Since legs spread and tied is such a hit, here's the prize you seek.
Attachments
Katherine in Suspense 4.jpg
Katherine in Suspense 5.jpg
Katherine in Suspense 6.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Return to “Open Discussion”