wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

sonnysear

Re: wrist suspension of a helpless female body

Post#61 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 pm

And here are two beauties hung together and been whipped.

two-1.jpg

two-2.jpg

two-3.jpg

skullchaser

Post#62 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:59 pm

sonnysear wrote:And here are two beauties hung together and been whipped.

two-1.jpg

two-2.jpg

two-3.jpg

Thanks for posting this one. I'd found a very bad res of this clip on one of the pirate sites and it'd fascinated me. I'd love to find one of the original source files of it in a decent res but it looks like BrutalPunishment has dropped off the face of the earth.
Thomas Chaser

sonnysear

Post#63 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Here is something a little different, but with the same effect of torturing. The girl is muscular and lean at the same time. The scene is short, however, hung with her arms wide apart cause extra tension and stress. Her feet bond to the ground far apart would add to the stress whenever there is a little bit of struggle. Enjoy that beaitiful body.

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

sirstef

Post#64 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:29 pm

mikhail

Post#65 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Only a chest-up shot, but Tally Chanel dangling back and forth in 'Warrior Queen' (1987) has always been a favorite of mine.

tally chanel warrior queen.gif

skullchaser

Post#66 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:40 pm

mikhail wrote:Only a chest-up shot, but Tally Chanel dangling back and forth in 'Warrior Queen' (1987) has always been a favorite of mine.

It's always been one of my favorites as well. Here's a video I edited of that scene. There's another one of her being annointed by another woman in some sort of ceremony, and one where she's given over to a gladiator as a sex prize, but this scene was the one that got my interest the most.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/plfw9ij9pnewmwn/Warrior_Queen_-_Tally_Chanel_scene_-_swing.wmv/file
Attachments
Tally Chanel - swing 20.jpg
Tally Chanel - swing 40.jpg
Tally Chanel - swing 50.jpg
Thomas Chaser

mikhail

Post#67 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:00 pm

skullchaser wrote:It's always been one of my favorites as well. Here's a video I edited of that scene. There's another one of her being annointed by another woman in some sort of ceremony, and one where she's given over to a gladiator as a sex prize, but this scene was the one that got my interest the most.

I think it's the way she nibbles at her arm for a brief moment that really does it for me. Pain, shame, and maybe something else all conveyed in one little gesture.

yyy02

Post#68 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:22 pm

skullchaser wrote:It's always been one of my favorites as well. Here's a video I edited of that scene. There's another one of her being annointed by another woman in some sort of ceremony, and one where she's given over to a gladiator as a sex prize, but this scene was the one that got my interest the most.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/plfw9ij9pnewmwn/Warrior_Queen_-_Tally_Chanel_scene_-_swing.wmv/file

Nice, skullchaser, thanks for sharing.

yyy02

Re: wrist suspension of a female body

Post#69 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Muttley wrote:Another suspended spread eagle from Powershotz.
49B8370A-EF05-4133-A109-BFFF37261209_muttley.jpeg
49B8370A-EF05-4133-A109-BFFF37261209_muttley.jpeg (27.25 KiB) Viewed 727 times

And this clip available from C4S. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/325/100684/spread-red
I'm having a new appreciation for Powershotz, young women kidnapped/captured in a home setting. No hard torture, but definitely harder than some other bdsm offerings out there. The ties are tight, and the hardcore action, when present, is definitely welcome.

wulf

Re: wrist suspension of a female body

Post#70 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 pm

yyy02 wrote:
Muttley wrote:Another suspended spread eagle from Powershotz.
49B8370A-EF05-4133-A109-BFFF37261209_muttley.jpeg

And this clip available from C4S. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/325/100684/spread-red
I'm having a new appreciation for Powershotz, young women kidnapped/captured in a home setting. No hard torture, but definitely harder than some other bdsm offerings out there. The ties are tight, and the hardcore action, when present, is definitely welcome.

I bought on there many years ago, and wasn't overly impressed. It was ok bondage wise, but that was it. I've seen a bit of their current product, and I think I need to go back again. They seem to have improved a lot. Thanks for the reminder.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Return to “Open Discussion”