*MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#331 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:30 pm

maxdomin wrote:
image6407.JPG

image6409.JPG

image6408.JPG

You have a good eye for prospective gimps. Perhaps she is a political activist that set out to change the world, only to end up in some Third World secret police interrogation room. She's about to get a lesson in real world governmental abuse. :twisted:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

wulf

Post#332 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:36 pm

yyy02 wrote:There have been a lot of great looking milfs in this thread.
I'd like to present a milf who you XXX fans are probably familiar with, who looks like a 20-something year old: Veronica Avluv. She's appeared on Kink both as a redhead and a brunette. I think I like her as a redhead and I guess it's either this thread or the Bondage XXX one.
35504_Veronica_Avluv_Kink_comp.jpg

She is new to me (yeah, I don't get out much :mrgreen: ), but I really like the top picture with the nicely hanging breasts. Just lovely.

Just a short note to producers; Come on guys, you're stripping her naked, tying her up, fucking her in both ends, so really just take the damned shoes off, will ya.. please.

hornythumb

Post#333 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:39 pm

Wulf, those three look very good, and the last of 3 comes close to my ideal: a chunky bitch way too old to be prancing around with bald pusssy as some kind of teen. There should be some corny reason to torture her.

wulf

Post#334 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:25 am

hornythumb wrote:Wulf, those three look very good, and the last of 3 comes close to my ideal: a chunky bitch way too old to be prancing around with bald pusssy as some kind of teen. There should be some corny reason to torture her.

I like them a bit thick, just more of them to work with. :mrgreen: But you know, being the depraved sadists that we are, we really don't need a reason to torture them. It's just goes with the territory of being a gimp.

Come to think of it, an extra 4 hour session with the pear inserted for having a bare pussy isn't a bad idea. Might even make it 6 hours. :twisted:

Images from Deviant Art.
Attachments
l_s_friend_is_kinky_by_imbok_dcxakjc-fullview.jpg
ddsu5qv-4fa49496-513d-4e4f-99f7-711dc912e9c3.jpg

Klingsor

Post#335 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 am

Andrea Sawatzki - german actress (born 1963)
Attachments
preview.mp4.jpg
media.media.3c9f4110-9ab8-454d-92bc-0ecbd1b5d208.original1024.jpg
andrea-sawatzki35.jpg
Klingsor

Bastinado

Post#336 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Very nice, especially picture 3

Klingsor

Post#337 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:35 am

The fat Emily Murphy would be a candidate for those who want to torture fat women. You could cut the fat from her body in full consciousness ... with a butcher knife.
Attachments
gettyimages-1130209670.jpg
Klingsor

Jlive99

Post#338 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:38 am

Klingsor wrote:The fat Emily Murphy would be a candidate for those who want to torture fat women. You could cut the fat from her body in full consciousness ... with a butcher knife.

A little too messy for my tastes...I'd prefer a prolonged fat reduction plan with some personal training a.k.a. forced exercise. We could begin with her chained to the hand grips of a treadmill and lashed with a whip every time that she complains, begs to quit or falls down as the incline or pace increased. After indoor conditioning, we can do some outside road work with her being whipped while harnessed to a plow or walks while tied behind a mule. She could also spend sometime tied to a cross in the sun and allowed to sweat off some of the water weight.

Klingsor

Post#339 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:05 am

do you think that really helps, Jlive99?
Too much trouble for the ugly bitch
Klingsor

gowron

Post#340 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 am

This could be in "electro" as well

Return to “Open Discussion”