Whitman/ Blakemore Scene search

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

sardu

Whitman/ Blakemore Scene search

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:46 am

Need some help from the HOM/ California Star/ Blakemore/ Whitman experts out there.

There are some great 8mm reels out there to be found. Horror and Torture for example. The violence series from HOM, and the entire bondage classics, but specifically what I'm looking for seems to be surprisingly elusive to track down.

There was a clip series out there that had some great bondage, and forced sex/ rape gimp scenes. One scene in particular I remember had a hanging spread suspension, with sex in it, which was rare to get that particular combo with HOM.

Does anyone have a good source for these old clips, and/ or know what scenes I'm talking about?

The series that these clips I'm referring to are NOT from is the 'Bondage Classics, the Punished, Violence, or the Bizzaro series of clips from California Star if that helps at all. What am I missing?

skullchaser

Re: Whitman/ Blakemore Scene search

Post#2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:52 am

Was it indoor or outdoor? He did both.
Attachments
bdsmlr-125323-whH5qxGf8S.jpg
bdsmlr-125323-U2VYiUpT6z.jpg
Thomas Chaser

petelobo

Post#3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:10 pm

One of my favorite HOM videos was, I believe, part of their series. It was called High Strung (the first version) and starred the luscious Anne Bruno, with wonderful breasts and bush. The climax of the scene is having her suspended by the wrists spread wide open. Unfortunately Blakemore didn't whip her at all, though the position screams for it. Just fondles her a bit to get her to writhe a little. Then he steps between her legs (seen from behind him) and simulates driving into her a few times. I've often imagined being in that spot but with a cigar to use to motivate her to clench and buck. I've never seen any penetration on any HOM stuff--I think that part was verboten at the time.

chad1685_by_subhunt-db82l1v.jpg

chad1686_by_subhunt-db82l6m.jpg

gowron

Post#4 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:22 pm

petelobo wrote:I've never seen any penetration on any HOM stuff--I think that part was verboten at the time.

As far as I know, this series of pictures by Mr.T on the Shortfuse site was the first time the taboo was publicly broken:

sardu

Post#5 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:08 pm

skullchaser wrote:Was it indoor or outdoor? He did both.

Indoor, and the movie to the pictures you posted is ANOTHER one I'm looking for and can't seem to find either.

sardu

Post#6 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:08 pm

skullchaser wrote:Was it indoor or outdoor? He did both.

Indoor, and the movie to the pictures you posted is ANOTHER one I'm looking for and can't seem to find either.

sardu

Post#7 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:09 pm

petelobo wrote:One of my favorite HOM videos was, I believe, part of their series. It was called High Strung (the first version) and starred the luscious Anne Bruno, with wonderful breasts and bush. The climax of the scene is having her suspended by the wrists spread wide open. Unfortunately Blakemore didn't whip her at all, though the position screams for it. Just fondles her a bit to get her to writhe a little. Then he steps between her legs (seen from behind him) and simulates driving into her a few times. I've often imagined being in that spot but with a cigar to use to motivate her to clench and buck. I've never seen any penetration on any HOM stuff--I think that part was verboten at the time.

chad1685_by_subhunt-db82l1v.jpg

chad1686_by_subhunt-db82l6m.jpg

No, there's not VISUAL penetration shown, its all implied... but still very well done as I recall.

frog

Post#8 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:13 pm

sardu wrote:Need some help from the HOM/ California Star/ Blakemore/ Whitman experts out there.

There are some great 8mm reels out there to be found. Horror and Torture for example. The violence series from HOM, and the entire bondage classics, but specifically what I'm looking for seems to be surprisingly elusive to track down.

There was a clip series out there that had some great bondage, and forced sex/ rape gimp scenes. One scene in particular I remember had a hanging spread suspension, with sex in it, which was rare to get that particular combo with HOM.

Does anyone have a good source for these old clips, and/ or know what scenes I'm talking about?

The series that these clips I'm referring to are NOT from is the 'Bondage Classics, the Punished, Violence, or the Bizzaro series of clips from California Star if that helps at all. What am I missing?

Blakemore did a series for the European market, that at that time was less prudish and conservative than the US market (despite all the talk of US freedoms), this allowed for full nudity and more "violence". If I'm not mistaken it was lebeled "Erotic Perversion" and there were several great and dark loops in that series.
However, I have not been able to find decent quality versions of those clips (some are better than others, but are usually poorer than the VHS versions I used to have and found in NY). Also, they are hard to find in the net. I have often searched Erotic Perversion and hardly anything came out related to the Blakemore series. You can find some adequate quality pics, though.
000_1000.jpg

988_1000.jpg
75571434_chad2211.jpg

yyy02

Post#9 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:33 pm

frog wrote:Also, they are hard to find in the net. I have often searched Erotic Perversion and hardly anything came out related to the Blakemore series. You can find some adequate quality pics, though.

I believe you can get DVDs through Belrose in Europe (Holland? Kind of makes sense). Shipping to the U.S. is expensive, although it's worth it IMO.
https://www.belrose.eu/dvd/bdsm/bdsm-cl ... version-1/
https://www.belrose.eu/dvd/bdsm/bdsm-classics/xxx-2/
I ordered something through them a few years back and it arrived promptly.
I'm looking more toward the second item in the links, which is Erotic Violence/Perversion (I'm never sure which is the intended name) and stars GIMP HOF Renee Baker, and also Georgia Van Helsing. I had the video in my collection but it has mysteriously gone missing, so I definitely want to replace it. Wayy harder, and sexier, than Bittersweet Revenge.
I've only seen images of Erotic Perversion 1, never the video.

Not sure about quality, as it's probably VHS transfer, also unsure about Region encoding, though it should play fine on a PC.

Sorry for not answering the question, Sardu, I have no idea. Though I believe John Blakemore and his producer Barbara Behr were very much on a watch list for the Movies Rating folks, if not the FBI. Coloring outside the lines could get you fined and censured, if not black listed and jailed.
In his interviews, JB seemed very much aware of this, as well as being sensitive about the location for most of his shoots. I still personally believe that location was in the American South/Southwest, judging by the accents of some of his actresses. My .02.
Last edited by yyy02 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

frog

Post#10 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:01 pm

chad2277.jpg

Return to “Open Discussion”