Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Boccaccio

Re: Torture of arrested girls in dictatorships

Post#391 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:37 am

re sa-g #384.

Huh! Most of the insex pix I see look vaguely familiar, but I don't recall having seen this girl before.

I'm not a big fan of electro-torture, preferring impact sports, and the girl is not quite as breasty as I would prefer, but she certainly has a strikingly beautiful face.

Lovely images.

frog

Post#392 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:08 pm

JUNTAKSHARAELECTRO.jpg

Amarilis Lozano had been detained for a week. During all that time she was kept naked in a filthy cell and given very little food and water. Those seven days were hell, as she heard the screams and pleas of the detainees who were tortured 24/7. But they would not be as hellish as what awaited her. . . Now it was her turn to scream and plead. Suspended AOH from the ceiling of a foul smelling extremely hot torture chamber she has been beaten and is now subjected to the picana. . .
(Some one posted this pic of Angie from Kshara, I just couldn't resist.)
Last edited by frog on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

frog

Post#393 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:06 pm

JUNTAALISONSTRIP120.jpg
Alison and Rock from PKF
JUNTAYOUWILLTALK.jpg
"Puta!, you will talk, you will tell me everything, I promise you. . ."

wulf

Post#394 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:49 pm

frog wrote:
JUNTAALISONSTRIP120.jpg
JUNTAYOUWILLTALK.jpg

Nice work. I really love those elbows, btw. :D
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

sa-g

Post#395 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:57 am

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 14.56.14.png
Anna Dabrowski is a Polish girl, 26 y.o.. A nurse practitioner in a hospital of Krakow. She loves to spend her summer holidays in not touristry countries with her boyfriend (a young doctor). They can afford the interesting travels as in such destinations the hotels are cheap and the cost of living low. Last year (2019) they decided to go to Kazakhstan at a Caspian Sea resort called Aktau. But 3 armed cops arrested her for topless swimming - it's strictly prohibited in the country.
Interesting fact is that she was aware that it's not permitted and she didn't really spend her time at the beach topless, simply the cops claimed that they had an anonymous telephone report that she has violated the rule. She was arrested during the lunch, at the hotel's restaurant, with her bf who was handcuffed and obliged to hear her screams in the police station, from the corridor.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 15.14.24.png
Of course she is a European tourist, and they avoided to send her to the court or to the jail. However they took the chance to strip her naked, to fondle brutally her body (especially the breasts), and to threat her verbally and constantly with gang rape. This torture lasted 2 hours. The officer in charge played with his penis and eventually ejaculated just in front of her belly. He whispered directly to her ear (and once when he kissed her in the mouth) with his broken English, the sickest fantasies.
"The man must be mentally ill" said Anna to her friend later, in tears. "No my love, it's typical, he is a sadist who used his power - you are unlucky because you are freaking beautiful, so you turned him on" he answered. "Generally they avoid penetration to detainees, but he could force you to suck his cock" "Or he did and you 're ashamed to admit it to me?".

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 15.13.42.png
Anna, while in custody, was frightened to death. Fortunately (for her, and for her bf - but not for us), they released her at the evening with the "friendly suggestion" to obey the law of the country. The pair took the plane to return to Poland the next day. When back, Anna signed a report for sexual abuse, virtual rape and heavy face slaps in the police station of Akrau, but nobody cares.
She even described the characteristics of the middle-aged pig with the disgusting mouth smell who sexually tortured her for 2 hrs. No replies yet from the organisations or the embassy. Obviously she has to forget it. 1.5 year passed since that hellish day, and she is still suffering from nightmares and decided to visit a psychologist. It's a life's trauma.

sa-g

Post#396 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:00 pm

sa-g wrote:"The man must be mentally ill" said Anna to her friend later, in tears. "No my love, it's typical, he is a sadist who used his power - you are unlucky because you are freaking beautiful, so you turned him on" he answered.
"Generally they avoid penetration to detainees, but he could force you to suck his cock."
Or he did and you 're ashamed to admit it to me?".

Actually he did. Anna, during that 2 hours, was subjected also to fellatio.
637D6527-D8D1-4346-811E-FF78B57AE9D5.png
9807248C-9F73-4494-AAC8-F854552553E6.png
C9299354-7848-43E0-BD23-0ED3FBD942F3.png

frog

Post#397 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 am

JUNTAELMECANICO.jpg
From "Rip Her Up"
She has just been processed and has the misfortune of having the "Mechanic" assigned as her interrogator. . .

Harry45255

Post#398 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:00 am

Attachments
124y.jpg

wulf

Post#399 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:37 am

Harry45255 wrote:.

That girl was literally made to be tied in that position. Beautiful is an understatement.

Thanks for posting.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Harry45255

Post#400 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:41 am

Attachments
1745941497.jpg

Return to “Open Discussion”