News women you would like to torture.

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

yyy02

Re: News women you would like to torture.

Post#11 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Kelly Cobiella = Diana Rigg? I definitely see the similarity, though Diana Rigg's features were a little more finely chiseled, IMO. Nice, though.

Yvonne Ransbach. Fabulous legs, and she knows it.

Andrea Tantaros...wow, that photo of her in that red minidress is one hot clothed photo, so well lit.

Megyn Kelly...whoa!

Great choices, guys, keep em coming.

frog

Post#12 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:56 pm

ZootieZootZoot wrote:Definitely Andrea Tantaros, formerly seen on "The Five". Something tells me that she might be a willing participant.

tantaros-knots.png

andrea-tantaros-handcuffs.jpg

andrea-tantaros.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say! I have a feeling you might be right, and that red dress plus the cuffs only accentuates it. I only hope she is not into the whatever shades or grey thing, but is into the real stuff. :mrgreen:

frog

Post#13 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 pm

wulf wrote:Great selections everybody. Keep 'em coming. :)

Another nominee for the torture chamber.... Megen Kelly.

I would love to have her in a full strappado, weights on her ankles, ring gag in her mouth, and drooling helplessly. :evil:

Oh yes! From FOX News proto-fascist to masochist under a sadist's ministrations. It will never happen. But, then again, imagination does not cost a penny.
I perceive folks are starting to choose among them (which is understandable due to differences of taste, etc.), but I say, let's not choose, let's just torture them all equally. Isn't the pursuit of happiness and equality part of the creed?

wulf

Post#14 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:39 pm

ZootieZootZoot wrote:Definitely Andrea Tantaros, formerly seen on "The Five". Something tells me that she might be a willing participant.

Willing participant (?).... perhaps. But with the collective expertise on this forum, I doubt she would be willing for a second session.

Dressed or naked, she looks good wearing red. :twisted:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Coolbrez

Post#15 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:53 am

I say let's go one stop shopping.
Attachments
blog-naked-news-anchors-1.jpg

frog

Post#16 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:25 pm

Coolbrez wrote:I say let's go one stop shopping.

Four in one! I guess that's better than three in one. My only objection is that they are already naked, and part of the fun, at least for me, is roughly stripping them. Love the sound of tearing cloth combined with the whimpers or screams that accompany it. And also, please remove the shoes, they are really not necessary for torture, particularly if you want to give the GIMP's feet some attention. 8-)

Muttley

Post#17 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:56 pm

Sometimes the best eye candy on the news is in the weather segment. Especially on the Spanish speaking channels. ¡Muy caliente!
Attachments
E84454D6-E0E7-4468-B56C-D6042A5AC7A3.png
Yanet Garcia
3523062E-C039-473B-92F3-6E985FC867FD.png
Susana Almeida
75B371E8-A1F5-4421-B07F-E6063C871EC1.jpeg
Jackie Guerrido
Last edited by Muttley on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Muttley, do something!”

wulf

Post#18 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:11 am

frog wrote:
Coolbrez wrote:I say let's go one stop shopping.

Four in one! I guess that's better than three in one. My only objection is that they are already naked, and part of the fun, at least for me, is roughly stripping them. Love the sound of tearing cloth combined with the whimpers or screams that accompany it. And also, please remove the shoes, they are really not necessary for torture, particularly if you want to give the GIMP's feet some attention. 8-)

I agree, off with the shoes. We'll send them to the workshop where they will be modified. A dozen or so of these little gadgets will be fastened to the inside of each shoe sole. Then they can wear them as long as they want. In fact, we'll insist on it. :twisted:
Attachments
a54b887273453fa6b555fd411d716e36.jpg
Last edited by wulf on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coolbrez

Post#19 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:12 am

i went om a Google hunt for reporters that I might have missed, and came across these lovelies. But I do agree that half the fun is in the unwrapping and humiliation.

wulf

Post#20 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:19 am

The unwrapping won't take very long with this lady.

Mariana Atencio.
Attachments
mariana atencio.jpg
Last edited by wulf on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Open Discussion”