*MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1461

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#281 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:43 pm

wulf wrote:
sirstef wrote:Lots of candidates for this thread on Fox News. Any favorites there? Or any other female news anchors?


Never watch it. I'm on medication, so it's not advisable. :mrgreen:

To be fair, I don't watch CNN either, for the same reason. But if I did, my pick for some gimpery would be this lovely lady, Erin Burnett.

Definitively agree with you, she would look splendid sweating and tearful in any position imaginable. Imagine this scenario: armed white supremacists in league with Muslim terrorists (just to be as fictional and absurd as possible), seal off the studio's building and invade the news room where she is analyzing the news and other events. They order the cameras to keep rolling as they strip her, tie her AOH and pull her up until she is on tiptoe. Then, you know what happens next, I hope (whips, cattle prods, electrified nipple and vaginal clamps, hot irons etc.). All on national TV. Isn't the media and cable TV wonderful? :mrgreen:
Last edited by frog on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#282 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:25 am

frog wrote:
wulf wrote:
sirstef wrote:Lots of candidates for this thread on Fox News. Any favorites there? Or any other female news anchors?


Never watch it. I'm on medication, so it's not advisable. :mrgreen:

To be fair, I don't watch CNN either, for the same reason. But if I did, my pick for some gimpery would be this lovely lady, Erin Burnett.

Definitively agree with you, she would look splendid sweating and tearful in any position imaginable. Imagine this scenario: armed white supremacists in league with Muslim terrorists (just to be as fictional and absurd as possible), seal of the studio's building and invade the news room where she is analyzing the news and other events. They order the cameras to keep rolling as they strip her, tie her AOH and pull her up until she is on tiptoe. Then, you know what happens next, I hope (whips, cattle prods, electrified nipple and vaginal clamps, hot irons etc.). All on national TV. Isn't the media and cable TV wonderful? :mrgreen:


Yes it is, and their ratings would go through the roof as DVR's hummed all across the land. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1461

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#283 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:22 am

wulf wrote:[ But if I did, my pick for some gimpery would be this lovely lady, Erin Burnett.

Definitively agree with you, she would look splendid sweating and tearful in any position imaginable. Imagine this scenario: armed white supremacists in league with Muslim terrorists (just to be as fictional and absurd as possible), seal of the studio's building and invade the news room where she is analyzing the news and other events. They order the cameras to keep rolling as they strip her, tie her AOH and pull her up until she is on tiptoe. Then, you know what happens next, I hope (whips, cattle prods, electrified nipple and vaginal clamps, hot irons etc.). All on national TV. Isn't the media and cable TV wonderful? :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yes it is, and their ratings would go through the roof as DVR's hummed all across the land. :twisted: :mrgreen:[/quote]
I forgot to add, even though she might not strictly fit into this category, that I would wish Natasha Bertrand would be in the studio that same day. In fact, she might be contributing something to Erin's program when the thugs barge in armed to their teeth. Of course, the same treatment would be accorded her, no need to discriminate.

I feel there might be a new thread in the offing: "News Women You Would Like to Torture". Just for the sake of killing the messenger that brought bad news, like in olden times. LOL 8-)
Attachments
NBERTRAND.jpg

Bastinado
Posts: 190

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#284 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:21 am

Gowron: Claudia Raia is an excellent contribution. She would do well in an Inquisition Dungeon or a Junta’s Interrogations Center. Thanks for posting

User avatar
gowron
Posts: 237

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#285 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:53 pm

Bastinado wrote:Gowron: Claudia Raia is an excellent contribution. She would do well in an Inquisition Dungeon or a Junta’s Interrogations Center.


wulf wrote:Oh my.... you have excellent taste in playmates. She's simply stunning, and deserves a special program of tortures.

For the sake of completeness, since this topic is about mature women, she was young once:
Image
Image

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1461

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#286 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:30 pm

gowron wrote:
Bastinado wrote:Gowron: Claudia Raia is an excellent contribution. She would do well in an Inquisition Dungeon or a Junta’s Interrogations Center.


wulf wrote:Oh my.... you have excellent taste in playmates. She's simply stunning, and deserves a special program of tortures.

For the sake of completeness, since this topic is about mature women, she was young once:
Image
Image

She is still delectable and I would also second Bastinado's choice of scenarios for her. Although the pics of her as a prisoner of Pan, suggest other possibilities too. . ., like prisoner of King Kong, for instance in a way much more explicit than Fay Wray's or Jessica Lange's. :twisted:

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 850

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#287 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:58 pm

gowron wrote:
Bastinado wrote:Gowron: Claudia Raia is an excellent contribution. She would do well in an Inquisition Dungeon or a Junta’s Interrogations Center.

wulf wrote:Oh my.... you have excellent taste in playmates. She's simply stunning, and deserves a special program of tortures.

Claudia is quite the beauty. This image with Pan with her in chains makes it very interesting. Cleaned up the image a bit for those interested:
Claudia-Raia-playboy_0101_gowron_e1crease-a5_InP.jpg


A crude attempt at a faux-"meadow" setting:
Claudia-Raia-playboy_0101_gowron_e1crease-a6-a_wk_InP.jpg

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#288 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:44 am

frog wrote: I forgot to add, even though she might not strictly fit into this category, that I would wish Natasha Bertrand would be in the studio that same day. In fact, she might be contributing something to Erin's program when the thugs barge in armed to their teeth. Of course, the same treatment would be accorded her, no need to discriminate.

I feel there might be a new thread in the offing: "News Women You Would Like to Torture". Just for the sake of killing the messenger that brought bad news, like in olden times. LOL 8-)


What a splendid idea. Should be plenty of candidates available, since the networks love a pretty face. Would like to do the honors, or shall I ?
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1461

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#289 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 am

wulf wrote:I feel there might be a new thread in the offing: "News Women You Would Like to Torture". Just for the sake of killing the messenger that brought bad news, like in olden times. LOL 8-)


What a splendid idea. Should be plenty of candidates available, since the networks love a pretty face. Would like to do the honors, or shall I ?[/quote]
Go right ahead, my friend. There might be interesting results, since some of them are more mature ladies and others young.

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 296

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#290 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am

yyy02 wrote:
gowron wrote:
Bastinado wrote:Gowron: Claudia Raia is an excellent contribution. She would do well in an Inquisition Dungeon or a Junta’s Interrogations Center.

wulf wrote:Oh my.... you have excellent taste in playmates. She's simply stunning, and deserves a special program of tortures.

Claudia is quite the beauty. This image with Pan with her in chains makes it very interesting. Cleaned up the image a bit for those interested:
The attachment Claudia-Raia-playboy_0101_gowron_e1crease-a5_InP.jpg is no longer available




Thank you for cleaning up the picture! Much better. If you get a chance, check out the "American Playboy" documentary on Amazon Prime that goes through the history of Hugh Hefner and Playboy, and the decision to show pubic hair in pictures in the 80's. I never knew the sort of back-room decisions that were made by men's magazines and how they pushed the edge of government censorship.
Attachments
Claudia-Raia-playboy_0101_gowron_e1crease-a5_InP.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Return to “Open Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests