*MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Re: *MATURE* women you'd like to torture

Post#271 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:45 pm

hornythumb wrote:Wulf, as for the top image, since she fired people for alleged sexual advances, then she deserves a fitting punishment. I suggest a long hard pussy strapping with legs tied wide apart. Maybe add some cane strokes too delivered at an angle to cunt slit. Also, her ass should be lubed up and a huge dildo inserted. Finally, nipples deserve serious abuse as well.

As for the bottom, dom should do whatever it takes to erase that sly grin.

All of the above^^. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Bastinado

Post#272 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:26 am

Wulf: I’m sure that would work just as well, if not
better.

yyy02

Post#273 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:12 pm

wulf wrote:
Bastinado wrote:Very, Very nice Wulf! I could also envision both of them in some sort of hot box to sweat off a few pounds.

Yeah I know, they're a little on the thick side (which I tend to prefer). But perhaps a few days of hard torture will work some of that off of them.

I think that's just due to aging, as everybody tends to get thicker as they get older. When I see older women with svelte bodies, I think of many many many hard hours in the gym, as well as attention paid to a strict diet regimen. Or surgery. Or both. And definitely have to have good genes, too.
Women go through a lot to keep themselves attractive.

wulf

Post#274 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:57 pm

yyy02 wrote:
wulf wrote:
Bastinado wrote:Very, Very nice Wulf! I could also envision both of them in some sort of hot box to sweat off a few pounds.

Yeah I know, they're a little on the thick side (which I tend to prefer). But perhaps a few days of hard torture will work some of that off of them.

I think that's just due to aging, as everybody tends to get thicker as they get older. When I see older women with svelte bodies, I think of many many many hard hours in the gym, as well as attention paid to a strict diet regimen. Or surgery. Or both. And definitely have to have good genes, too.
Women go through a lot to keep themselves attractive.

Yes they do, and bless their little hearts for doing it. :) It's one of the reasons I have a great deal of respect for them.

(still fun to whip their pretty asses though) :twisted:

wulf

Post#275 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:16 am

Three more slightly mature ladies overdue for some cruel attention.

#1. She has the body type that just begs for long, thick hat pins.... and lots of them. She would be AOH and legs spread, so there would be access to all of her.

#2. She looks out of place outdoors and up in a tree. She really belongs indoors.... in a dungeon.... on the rack.... stretched and sweaty...... and the click of another notch every hour.

#3. Other than a nice long breast whipping, I'm drawing a blank with this pretty creature.
Attachments
0_381.jpg
0_558.jpg
0_278.jpg

Bastinado

Post#276 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:30 am

Wulf:
I like all three and certainly agree with your ideas. I do think that after her breast whipping, #3 should ride the
Parrot’s Perch and receive 50 stokes from double tongues tawse on the soles of her feet. Thanks for posting

gowron

Post#277 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:29 am

Claudia Raia, 53 years, actress, dancer, comedian

sirstef

Post#278 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:57 am

Lots of candidates for this thread on Fox News. Any favorites there? Or any other female news anchors?

wulf

Post#279 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:55 pm

gowron wrote:Claudia Raia, 53 years, actress, dancer, comedian

Oh my.... you have excellent taste in playmates. She's simply stunning, and deserves a special program of tortures.

Thank you for posting.

wulf

Post#280 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:05 pm

sirstef wrote:Lots of candidates for this thread on Fox News. Any favorites there? Or any other female news anchors?

Never watch it. I'm on medication, so it's not advisable. :mrgreen:

To be fair, I don't watch CNN either, for the same reason. But if I did, my pick for some gimpery would be this lovely lady, Erin Burnett.
Attachments
erin burnett.jpg

Return to “Open Discussion”