Men's Magazine covers

Visit the archives
http://ralphus.net/special/stories/mens ... index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

bleumune

Men's Magazine covers

Post#1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:03 pm

firebug_by_peterpulp-d8caj2c.jpg
To get started in Ralphus' new website (Yea!), here's an original cover and my 3D Art rendition of it. It appears to be from a weird menace magazine from the 1930's or 40's, but I have no idea which one it is. Lionrobe found in in PeterPulp's site on DeviantArt.

First is the original art Lionrobe found (since it looks like the software only allows one image per post, even though it looked like it ought to allow more).

frog

Re: Men's Magazine covers

Post#2 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 pm

bleumune wrote:
firebug_by_peterpulp-d8caj2c.jpg
To get started in Ralphus' new website (Yea!), here's an original cover and my 3D Art rendition of it. It appears to be from a weird menace magazine from the 1930's or 40's, but I have no idea which one it is. Lionrobe found in in PeterPulp's site on DeviantArt.

First is the original art Lionrobe found (since it looks like the software only allows one image per post, even though it looked like it ought to allow more).

There a je ne sais quoi attractiveness about those 30s and 40s weird menace magazines, at least I find it so. Lionrobe sure has an impressive collection, which he generously shared during the old GIMP days, though I could never access it I go by the comments of others.

You can attach more than one pic in a message, at least I have done so. Just click the add files button again once you have attached the first file. Can't wait to see your rendition of this cover.

bleumune

Post#3 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Thanks for the advice, frog. I tried adding a second file, but it didn't show up in the preview. I'll try again another time. Here's my 3D Art version of firebug:

frog

Post#4 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:06 pm

bleumune wrote:Thanks for the advice, frog. I tried adding a second file, but it didn't show up in the preview. I'll try again another time. Here's my 3D Art version of firebug:

Apparently it did not upload.

Ralphus

Post#5 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:57 pm

frog wrote:
bleumune wrote:Thanks for the advice, frog. I tried adding a second file, but it didn't show up in the preview. I'll try again another time. Here's my 3D Art version of firebug:

Apparently it did not upload.

I'm guessing it may be the picture size limit. If I recall, your artworks are pretty huge size-wise. Try shrinking it down a bit and see if it shows up in the preview. If so, that's probably all you need.

Ralphus

yyy02

Post#6 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:41 pm

It seems as if the limit is 3 images per post, with each file limited to 500kB.

Ralphus, are we still held to 3 image posts per day?

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

Post#7 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:03 pm

yyy02 wrote:It seems as if the limit is 3 images per post, with each file limited to 500kB.

Ralphus, are we still held to 3 image posts per day?

There's a limit to 3 pictures per post. The limit of the size is 1 mb. It doesn't mean that we can go crazy, my bet is you can post three pictures in one day, that will keep things nice in the server. If we fill it up, we'll be in trouble.

lionrobe

Post#8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:14 am

Well, as you may be noticed, I upload my pics from an other forum.The result is fine, the server is not concerned ?

Return to “Men's Adventure Magazine Stories”