2020 Excellent choices! Thanks!

http://ralphus.net/special/halloffame/index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

MrAnthony

2020 Excellent choices! Thanks!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:12 am

Thank you for all your hard work putting together the 2020 list of nominees and winners!

Ralphus

Re: 2020 Excellent choices! Thanks!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 am

MrAnthony wrote:Thank you for all your hard work putting together the 2020 list of nominees and winners!

Is this sarcasm? The 2020 GIMP Hall of Fame update and announcements have been delayed because of the cyber-attack that befell the site recently. The winners and voting totals will be released at a later date.

SkatingJesus

Post#3 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 am

Ralphus wrote:
MrAnthony wrote:Thank you for all your hard work putting together the 2020 list of nominees and winners!

Is this sarcasm? The 2020 GIMP Hall of Fame update and announcements have been delayed because of the cyber-attack that befell the site recently. The winners and voting totals will be released at a later date.

I don't think it is.
It's a message of encouragement!

MrAnthony

Post#4 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 am

Ralphus wrote:

My bad. I thought you had just posted the new winners when you put the Hall of Fame back up. Sorry.

Return to “Hall Of Fame”